1. Which of the following underlined letters is different in pronunciation with others？
A. He arrived there half an hour late
B. Tom is the most honest boy in his class
C. I really hope to
D. It is a great honor for me to be here
2. My desk-mate has difficulty_ spelling some of the words in American English while, I have trouble_ intonation
A. with: with
B. in; with
C. in; in
D. with; in
3.-john is very
If he promise to do something he'll do it.
4. bike-sharing is convenient and i don ' t need to buy a bike for_
5. Have you seen Mr Green?
Yes, I saw him at the school gate. He_ with the headmaster.
A is talking
6.It is reported that the _in syria is hotting up
7._in his study,he didn'tknow that all the others ha
D. He buried
8. Why do many people buy things online on the 1lth of November every year?
They think the things on sale are_
A. much cheaper
B. much lower
C. more expensive
D .much higher
9. who's that woman standing by our English teacher? It _be Jims mother, I'm not sure
10.I hope to part in the charity walk held next month
____it's a good way to help others as well as exercising
B I can't agree more
11. She graduated from Jiangxi Normal University in 2010 and __as an English teacher in Shangrao County ever Since
B .has served
C. had served
D. would serve
12. Some children want to challeng themselves by learning a language different from__their parents speak at home.
13. _Chinese students should pay attention to grammar, they shouldn t overdo it.
D. So that
14. Only when I left my parents for Italy how much I bored then
B.I had realized
C.had i realized
15.it's not what we do once in a while shapes our lives, but what we do consistently.
16. You have left the light on
Oh. so i have__and tum it off
B. I have gone
C.i'm going to
17. Scholars from the University of Kansas published the results of a decade_long Study recently,suggesting that sending, children to pre-school at the age of 4 comes too late to_educational drawbacks at home.
C .compensate for
D. allow for
18.Great changes have taken place in that school. It is no longer_ it was 20 years age_, it was so poorly equipped.
D which, that.
19. you' re failed to do what you to and i'm afraid the teacher will blame you.
B. will be expected
20 .Would you like two double rooms or a large room for fou?
A.we need the room for three night
B.Yes id like to book a room.
C. I think we 'd rather be in the same room.
D. There are four of us in our group